Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TAGGED

NAME THIS:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Kitty Prizm

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Cookie Macaroon

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
LDur

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Puppy

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Lee Iowa

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
DurLa

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Orange Propel

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Paul Lowell

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Chance Chocolate

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
C. Lee

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Burt Boston

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Lilac

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Pear Skirty

14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Orange Dogwood

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (The + Your fave hobby/fave weather element + Tour)
The Baking Thunder Tour


So I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to answer these, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Also, I recently tried on a swimsuit, and although I don't have a ton of weight to lose, I could definitely tone up some areas and build some lean muscle mass. I've always been a pretty healthy eater, but I'm not always disciplined when it comes to treats and keeping up an exercise routine. So as of today, I've started a Healthy Laura Campaign, and subsequently an additional blog. I invited a few authors who already expressed interest, but if you want to join by starting your own healthy campaign, I'll gladly invite you as an author. Also, it's for invited readers only, but again, I'll send you an invitation if you're interested.

3 comments:

Johnny Metropolis said...

I only did the first 10 cause the last 5 are pretty lame.

1. Rock Star: Vodka A8
2. Gangsta: Chocolate Sugar
3. FLY guy: J Max
4. Detective: Yellow Cheetah
5. Soap: Patrick Provo
6. Star Wars: Max J-O
7. Super Hero: The Blue Dew
8. NASCAR: Virden Lester
9. Stripper: Very Sexy Sweetart
10. Protection : Nelson Webb

I think Spy name should be favorite New testament apostle + type of glue you have at home.
Simon Elmers

Ilene said...

I want to join the Healthy Laura campaign but can I join after September and I really need to lose the baby weight?

My Star Wars name is lame: Proil. Totally an "extra" sort of name. It is difficult to have a vowel as the first letter of your name.

Anonymous said...

Haha...tag I'm it! Total want to try this out. The answers will be on our blog. P.S. Good for you for the "Healthy Laura Campaign!" Love to hear more about it :)