Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Won! I Won!


I never win anything. Well, I say that, but I don’t know how true it is. Well, it’s true when it comes to contests and drawings.

But for some reason, I have won both drawings I’ve entered at Arctic Circle. My business card is like a magnet to their hands. The funny part is I don’t even remember entering this last one. The last time I walked into an Arctic Circle was probably in July or August when Kristi and I went there to get a shake before we watched the Tenth Anniversary Edition of Les Miserables "in concert" at my house. It was the same day we went swimming at Jenn’s pool and then drove all the way up to Roy to the Burger Bar. That was a perfect summer day.

Anyway, that must have been the last time I was there, I don’t go very often. Unless I went there with Jim and Fletcher for lunch one time…that sounds vaguely familiar. Hmm. I’m excited for my free combo meal. What should I get?

2 comments:

dre said...

Last weekend I gave away a free video ipod nano as part of Phoenix Alliance prize give aways. It sucks having to give it away rather than win it. And it sucks more trying to keep people from stealing it or listening to their whining how I should just "give it to them"

Lisa Marie Trent said...

....and there's NO expiration date!!!