This is going up late because my weekend was GO GO GO with virtually no breaks. I even slept in until 11:30 on Sunday I was so tired.
Anyway, my little sister turned 30 on Friday! It’s so weird to see her turn 30. Mostly because I still feel like I’m 25.
Time to list all the things I love about having Lisa as a sister:
- She is SO much fun to talk to. I’m not a phone talker, but I can talk to Lisa on the phone for a long time.
- She is very creative, always thinking up new things to make for her home and new recipes to try.
- She is excellent with that camera.
- ...and the camera LOVES her.
- I have more inside jokes with her than I do with anyone else. Some things we say we’ve been saying for so long I forgot where they came from.
- As a mother she has been through a lot and has had superhuman patience with Jack and his HLHS. I don’t know how she survived the summer of 2009.
- She has great taste in music, in clothes and in food and I use her as my barometer.
- She’s a great travel companion.
- She’s very well rounded and likes to do a lot of things.
- Even when I feel like I want to be alone, I don't mind having her around. I can only say that about a few people.
Love you Leese! 30 looks good on you.