Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Congelato

This is a photograph of one of those coin-operated binoculars. I shot this almost two years ago when I went to Niagara Falls. I think this machine is a good metaphor for me and how I've been these past two or three days. Interpret as you will.

I've been in a bit of a crummy mood. I haven't posted anything for a week, so I thought I should put something up. I'll snap out of this funk soon. But in the meantime, I'm going to blame it on the cold weather. And my stupid, temperamental furnace.

2 comments:

Ilene said...

If you chance to meet a frown...

Kidding, enjoy a good funk every now and again. Especially if you don't have any heat. Come stay at my house. We keep our house at a whopping 66 degrees (otherwise we can't pay our gas bill). So, bring a sweatshirt.

TUG said...

Warm up!